Tuesday, November 5, 2013

How to get rid of acne or pimples fast

I don't have acne, but I know people who use this combination of products, and they said they really like these products, and I have seen first hand how these products work amazingly for them


You can do these steps everyday, or however many times you think is good for your skin

1. Wash your face in the morning, and use something that cleanses, and kind of dries your skin, but still leaves it healthy and clean, like Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash, which I think works really well

2. Apply something that will prevent pimples or acne. Neutrogena Acne Stress Control
 is really good.
I have seen the before and after affects of someone using this, and after one use it calmed down their acne

3.  Finally, apply some kind of light moisturizer that is not greasy, 
like Neutrogena Oil-Free Moisture

These steps actually work if you do them everyday, and I think this combination of products work really well together 

Follow, comment, subcribe <3

No comments:

Post a Comment