Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Conceal dark undereye circles

Believe me when I say these two products together REALLY work when covering dark circles, and I've been through countless products. 

So, I recommend these to anyone who can't find a way to cover they're dark circles as much as they want. PLEASE try this you won't be disappointed!


The first product I use is I the NYX dark circle concealer. Its an orange pigment that counteracts purple dark circles and it goes under your concealer. It comes in a lighter tone, a medium tone, and a darker tone, but all them are orange.





The second product I use is Glamoflauge concealer by Hardy Candy. Wait for the NYX dark cicrle concealer to dry a little bit, then put the Glamoflauge concealer on top of it, then set it it with powder and your done!



I added these products to the shop my favorite products tab, so that anyone can easily purchase them if you like them

Have a good day! 




No comments:

Post a Comment