Monday, April 21, 2014

Maybelline Dream Smooth Mousse Foundation



Sooo, I like this foundation, and I feel like its a good drugstore product. However, this foundation is kind of thick, but I think the consistency is nice.

Its for normal to dry skin, its pretty moisturizing, and it has good coverage without being too heavy. When applying it, don't take too much on the brush at first because it covers pretty well, and if you put on too much it could look cakey.

 I applied this foundation with the Sigma F80 Flat Kabuki and dabbed it on, and then blended it.

If you want a drugstore foundation that has good coverage, I think this is a good one, especially for the summer because its light and it doesn't feel heavy on your face.



Pros: 
normal to dry skin
not heavy
good coverage


Cons:
can look cakey 

Overall I think this is a pretty good product and its worth it to try.

Hope this helped!


No comments:

Post a Comment